Our Values: Who are we?
1. We believe that Spirit-empowered teaching is the catalyst for transformation in individual's lives and of the church.
2. We believe that everyone matters to God.
3. We believe that the church should be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure.
4. We believe that the church should operate as a unified community of Spirit-gifted servants led by men and women with leadership gifts.
5. We believe every aspect of church life should be permeated by love and governed by the balance of grace and truth.
6. We believe accomplishing God's purposes calls for scripture-based living that involves risk-taking, flexibility, and perseverance.
7. We believe that enthusiasm and excellence honor God and inspire people.
8. We believe that the pursuit of full devotion to Christ and His cause is the call for every Christian and will produce Christ-like qualities in each believer.
9. We believe small groups help facilitate the enriching and deepening of relationships through our participation and interactions with each other.
10. We believe prayer is essential to our individual lives, to the life of the church and to the impact on our world. Prayer establishes and deepens our relationships with God.
11. We believe discipleship and training is the means through which the church strengthens hearts and penetrates this world with the Good News.